Happy Friday! I've been waiting for this week's Friday's Fancies. Why? I'm in dire need of some inspiration on how to wear one of this spring's hottest trends: florals. Every week, I get ideas from all of you on how to "make it work," as Tim Gunn would say. The outfit below seems perfect for a bright and cheery Easter brunch, though we don't have plans which require such a fashion forward get-up. In my book, half the fun is being able to pretend where I'd actually wear the outfit ;) Enjoy!
1) I'll admit I found this springy and sweet Stripe Pico Shirt from Madewell before I found the floral fabulousness for my bottom half.
2) With the stripes and florals in this ensemble, this Kate Spade Beverly Boulevard Short Necklace will provide a little balance ;)
3) This Alice + Olivia Riley A-Line Skirt may be a bit loud, but the florally goodness in this beauty cannot be overlooked.
4) Tory Burch nails it with this Robinson Envelope Clutch. Simple and chic, it is versatile enough to rock with almost any outfit this spring and summer.
5) These Elizabeth and James Prim Wedges take a backseat to the patterns in this outfit, but they still hold their own.
Join the Friday's Fancies family by clicking here--we'd love to have you! If you're linking up, don't forget to use the name of your blog in the "caption/title" box. You deserve all the love and recognition for your post. I am amazed, week after week, by the incredible posts you ladies create! I count my blessings for each and every one of you :) Hope my flower power passed the test--see you all on Monday!